We at UGI Heating, Cooling & Plumbing have always felt that it was important to give back to the community.
We are quite proud to say that one of our mottos is: “We live here. We work here.”
This is an idea that even plays a part in the company’s mission statement.
UGI Heating, Cooling & Plumbing will provide exceptional value through high-quality installations and services for our customers. We pride ourselves in our commitment to being the leader in safety, quality, performance and customer satisfaction. Our employees are our greatest assets, our customers are our neighbors, and the community in which we serve is our home. We will continue to accomplish our goals with integrity and trust to deliver the highest level of satisfaction to our customers.
It is for these reasons that we’d like to take a moment to put out a special thank you to all of our employees, and to the employees of our affiliate companies and union workers, who have contributed so greatly this past year.
Here are just a few of the projects on which members of the UGI family participated this year.
- Habitat for Humanity – helped with the complete renovation of 4 row homes in Reading, PA.
- Olivet Boys & Girls Club – painting, minor maintenance and landscaping.
- The Big Cheese Project – prepared pre-packaged macaroni and cheese containers to make 100,000 meals.
- Restoring Hope – donated materials and labor to install brand new heating system for a family in need.
- United Way Charity Golf Tournament – raised nearly $60,000 for the United Way of Berks County.
- Ready, Set, Read – employees volunteer their time to read to pre-school students and to tutor elementary aged students.
- City Light Ministries Homeless Shelter – donated equipment and labor to install HVAC systems for the City Light Ministries Homeless Shelter in Reading, PA.
- Local Sponsorships – sponsorship of various local events, youth sports teams, and community organizations throughout our service territory, from Harrisburg, Lancaster and York, to Schuylkill County and Greater Berks, to Allentown, Bethlehem, Nazareth and throughout the Lehigh Valley.
- United Way Contributions – corporate and employee-level donations.
Thank you so much to our employees who have so generously given of your time, talent and treasure yet again this year!
You truly exemplify our mission:
Our employees are our greatest assets, our customers are our neighbors, and the community in which we serve is our home.