SERVING LOCAL FAMILIES, LIKE YOURS, FOR OVER 100 YEARS!
Energy Audits in Bethlehem, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Reading PA and the Surrounding Communities in Eastern and Central Pennsylvania
A comprehensive energy audit is an assessment of your home’s energy usage, which consists of a thorough visual inspection for your home combined with technical instrument analysis. We uncover inefficiencies using infrared technology and blower door testing.
We perform the following:
- Survey of the Exterior of the Home
- Homeowner Interview
- Evaluation of the Home’s Insulation Value (R-Value)
- Combustion Appliance Zone Testing
- A Blower Door Test – Depressurization of Home and Test for Air Infiltration
- Evaluation of Existing Heating, Cooling and Water Heating Equipment
- Evaluation of the Building Envelope and Ventilation System
- Evaluation of Larger Electric Utilizing Appliances
- Identify Energy Savings Opportunities
What to expect:
- Expect a one-on-one interview in your home with one of our auditors to establish what concerns you have
- An energy audit typically takes about 4 hours to complete
- The auditor will take pictures of our findings, which will be provided to you in final report
- You will need to collect the last 12 months of your utility bills to review with the auditor
- Auditor will gather all information and return for a follow-up visit to review all photos, results and list of recommendations with you and we will determine an energy savings, which will provide the fastest payback in energy savings
- After the Home Energy Audit is Completed a full report is provided that outlines an energy savings plan and shows your energy savings, payback period & goals, so you are now on your way to fulfilling your energy savings goals
All of our energy auditors are BPI certified
Our energy auditors have received extensive training and have completed written and oral exams in order to properly evaluate the overall energy efficiency of your home. Be confident that you have a true expert in your home. We are the most trusted name in heating, cooling and plumbing services.
- Building envelope
- Duct work evaluations
- Lighting and appliances
- Insulation & air sealing
- Measuring air infiltration
Schedule your energy audit today!
UGI Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is the first choice for premier energy audits for Harrisburg, Lancaster, Reading and the Lehigh Valley, PA and many other Eastern and Central Pennsylvania counties, towns and cities.
Contact us today, or call 1-877-844-4822